Kraket is growing quickly, and we’re looking for companies who share our values and are excited to work with us as we continue to build Kraket into the world’s leading platform for predictive markets. Here are our top 5 company partners so far!
Kraket’s Top 5 Company Partners
Shipstation is a leading ecommerce provider that Kraket uses to power its shipping and delivery process. Together, they help Kraket grow faster and reach new customers.
CrowdFlower helps Kraket find the best talent for its delivery workforce. With their platform, Kraket can easily connect with top talent from around the world and manage recruiting processes more effectively.
3. Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Kraket relies heavily on AWS to deliver its products to customers around the world. AWS allows Kraket to scale quickly and affordably, making it possible for them to bring their products to even more people in the future.
4. Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure provides Kraket with the cloud computing capabilities it needs to keep growing and expanding its product offerings. Azure gives Kraket access to powerful tools and services that let them build innovative products faster than ever before.
Why Kraket partners with these companies
Kraket partners with some of the world’s leading companies because they share our vision of empowering traders and helping them make better decisions. Our partnerships with these companies help us deliver on that promise.
1. TradeKing: Kraket is proud to partner with TradeKing, one of the world’s largest online trading platforms. With more than 15 years of experience in the industry, TradeKing provides traders with a robust platform from which to trade stocks, options, and futures.
2. Fidelity Investments: Kraket is proud to partner with Fidelity Investments, one of the world’s largest financial services companies. With over $2 trillion in assets under management, Fidelity provides investors around the world access to a wide range of investments, including stock markets, commodities, and ETFs.
3. TD Ameritrade: Kraket is proud to partner with TD Ameritrade, one of the world’s largest online trading platforms. With more than 20 million registered users and over 1 million customer accounts invested in cryptocurrencies and digital assets, TD Ameritrade offers traders an extensive range of products and services for trading stocks, options, futures, and cryptocurrencies.
What benefits Kraket receives from working with these companies
Kraket is proud to have partnered with some of the most innovative companies in the world. These companies provide Kraket with valuable resources and support that help us achieve our mission of providing affordable, quality online education.
Some of the benefits Kraket receives from working with these companies include: access to cutting-edge technology, expert advice, and a global network of educators. Together, these partners help Kraket bring affordable online education to more people around the world.
Through our partnerships, we are able to provide students around the world with high-quality courses and services at an affordable price. Our goal is to make learning accessible to everyone, and our partners help us do just that.
Kraket is excited to announce our five company partners for the upcoming Initial Coin Offering (ICO):
1. Coinsilium: Kraket’s first international business partner and a leading fintech firm that helps businesses bring blockchain technology to market.
2. GoCoin: One of the world’s leading bitcoin payment processors, working with over 20,000 merchants around the world.
3. BitPay: Bitcoin payment processor that enables merchants to accept payments in more than 60 currencies and has been used by major companies like Microsoft, Dell, Expedia and PayPal.
4. FuzzBalls: Leading cryptocurrency content platform that provides real-time updates on all things crypto including news, analysis and events.
5. ICONIQ Capital: A venture capital firm with investment experience in both cryptocurrencies and traditional tech startups