With Destiny 2, players can now complete the long-awaited Symphony Of Death quest for some sweet loot, but there are a few tricks you’ll need to know about to ensure you’re not caught short. Get a detailed guide on how you can complete this quest at any level with our Destiny 2 Symphony of Death Quest Complete Guide.
What is the Destiny 2 Symphony Of Death Quest?
The Destiny 2 Symphony Of Death Quest is a challenging activity that allows players to obtain powerful weapons and rare items. This activity is available as part of the game’s Rise of Iron expansion.
To start the Destiny 2 Symphony Of Death Quest, players must complete the primary campaign and open up a quest called “The Wretched Eye.” This quest leads players to an area called the Dreadnaught, where they can find the first part of the quest.
After completing this part of the quest, players must then travel to another area called The Hightower and complete another part of the quest there. After doing this, players can finally start the final challenge of the Destiny 2 Symphony Of Death Quest.
This challenge requires players to defeat three bosses in a row while taking down powerful shields that protect them. Players who successfully complete this challenge will be rewarded with powerful weapons and rare items.
How to Start the Destiny 2 Symphony of Death Quest
If you want to start playing Destiny 2’s new “Symphony of Death” quest, we’ve got the complete guide. Here are the steps you need to take to get started:
- Head to the Tower and open the “Public Events” tab.
- In this tab, you’ll see a list of all the public events currently available in Destiny 2.
- Click on the occasion that interests you, and then click on the “Start Quest” button.
- This will open up the “Quest Details” page for that event. On this page, you’ll find information about how to start the quest and detailed instructions on completing it.
- Make sure that you follow all the instructions carefully! If you don’t, you’ll likely fail the quest and won’t be able to earn any rewards.
Rewards and Dead Ghosts Obtained while Hunting for the Deathbringer
Destiny Symphony of Death Quest is a challenging activity that rewards players with powerful gear, powerful engrams, and powerful dead ghosts. Here’s a guide on completing the quest and obtaining all its rewards.
- Start by completing the Warmind campaign activity, The Search for Adamastor. This will open up the new world of Nessus, where players can start hunting for the Deathbringer.
- Once you’ve located the Deathbringer, complete his weekly patrol missions to earn rewards, including gear exclusive to this quest.
- Finally, kill the Deathbringer in the battle to receive powerful gear and engrams that are only available during this quest.
How to Get The Deathbringer Weapon on Different Versions
To complete the Destiny Symphony of Death quest, you must obtain the Deathbringer weapon.
The first way to obtain the Deathbringer weapon is to purchase it from Lord Shaxx in the Tower. You will need to have completed the prologue and done some side quests to be able to purchase it from him.
The second way to obtain the Deathbringer weapon is to find it inside the Prison of Elders Raid. You will need to complete the raid and collect all the loot chests.
The final way to obtain the Deathbringer weapon is to find it inside The Dreaming City Raid. Again, you must complete the raid and collect all the loot chests.
After completing the Destiny Symphony of Death quest, many Guardians are left wondering what to do next. This guide will provide a comprehensive overview of all the new content added with The Taken King, including strategies for completing the new quests and maximizing your rewards. I hope you find it useful as you continue your journey through Destiny.